Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hip singing

Mark Nepo's poem below is a certain representation of my moment-to-moment existence these days (except perhaps at night when my body can't seem (yet) to find a position of easy repose...)

Hip singing is a new sport some days, (no, not hip swinging...see reference below....:-)

(humm, makes me wonder what vibrations the titanium and steel parts in me have as possible harmonic tuning forks?

What energy from beyond can I draw toward me to help this process of harvesting all best results from this (series of) transformational events?

Everything helps, when invited from Divine Source!

Learning again and again to allow a peaceful acquiescence into my being- no forcing, let go of striving- inviting a sense of a delightful, restful, abundant healing space.




Breathing in ......and


Repeatedly, We are Asked


To embody or consume;
to be in kinship with everything larger
or to order and manage everything smaller.

We are asked, every day, to align or separate;
to coordinate our will with everything living
or to impose our will on everything we meet.

And not choosing is a choice. Acquiescence
is different from patience or surrender.

All this leaves us needing to know:
whether to better the song through practice
or to better ourselves through singing.

love, Allie - Albany - Monday 15 Sept 2008

No comments: